Hawthorne in Salem Search Hawthorne in Salem
  Previous page
Robinson-Little House, 10 Chestnut St. at Cambridge (c. 1808-9)

his brick Federal home with Greek Revival front entrance was built c. 1808-1809 for a Salem merchant, Nathan Robinson. Robinson lived in the house until the mid 1830s, after which the Choates, Neals, and Fabens families occupied the house.
(courtesy of Peabody Essex Museum, Salem, MA)
citation: http://www.hawthorneinsalem.org/images/image.php?name=MMD1320