Sketch of the Original Salem Village Meeting House

The Meeting House at Salem Village originally stood at what is now the intersections of Forest and Hobart Streets in Danvers, Mass. In 1701 the first meeting house was abandoned and a new building constructed on the site of the current First Church at the corner of Hobart and Centre Streets.
(courtesy of Danvers Archival Center) close window
citation: http://www.hawthorneinsalem.org/images/fullpageimage.php?name=MMD1062