|"Home of the Rev. Samuel Parris, Centre Street, Danvers." (Circa 1891) Frank Cousins Collection.|
This photo shows the ell, which was built as an addition to the original Salem Village parsonage by Rev. Peter Clark in 1734. The old parsonage, home to Samuel and Elizabeth Parris during the witchcraft episode was torn down ca. 1784. The ell was then moved to Sylvan Street, Danvers.
|(courtesy of Peabody Essex Museum, Salem, MA)||close window|